Japan Cash Machines Co., Ltd. and its domestic subsidiaries (referred to as “JCM Group Companies” below) sees the appropriate protection of the personal information of our customers (referred to as “personal information” below) as a social obligation as a company, and has established independent rules and systems for compliance with relevant laws and other regulation. JCM Group Companies will protect personal information in accordance with the policy set out below.
JCM Group Companies will obtain personal information by fair and appropriate means and will use it only for the following purposes.
- Personal information about customers, etc.
- To contact for business purposes
- To fulfill a contract
- To provide service related to installation, maintenance, repair, and operation management of products
- To provide information and advertising materials related to products and services
- To plan and propose products and services
- To conduct research and analysis for the purpose of product development and quality improvement of products and services
- To provide information on events such as exhibitions and seminars
- To provide information on our sales activities
- To manage customer information and to process payments and income
- To reply to inquiries or requests
- Personal information about shareholders.
- To exercise rights and fulfill obligations under the law
- To offer various shareholder benefits
- To manage shareholder information, including the preparation of shareholder data in accordance with prescribed standards under various laws and regulations
- To implement various measures for an efficient and effective relationship shareholders
- Personal information about employment applicants
- To send information and materials related to recruitment
- To provide notifications and information regarding selection and employment.
- Personal information about retired employees
- To send information from JCM Group Companies to retired employees
- To manage records of work, salary, health information, etc. during the period of employment
- To respond to various inquiries related to social insurance
- To manage retired employees in other ways related to the above
If personal information is to be obtained or used for any purpose other than the above, the purpose will be clarified on an individual basis.
JCM Group Companies may share the personal information it has acquired with other group companies.
- Items of Joint Use
Name, affiliation information (company, department, etc.), position, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address
- Scope of Utilization
JCM Group Companies
- Purpose of Joint Use
Same as "Purposes of acquisitions and utilization of personal information, 1. Personal information about customers, etc." above
- Manager of Joint Use
Japan Cash Machine Co., Ltd.
JCM Group Companies will not disclose personal information to third parties. Note, however, that this limitation will not apply in the following cases.
- If disclosure is required under the law
- If disclosure agreed with the user in question
- If disclosing, in order to achieve a stated purpose, to a group company, partner company, subcontractor, agent branch etc. contractually obliged to manage the information in an appropriate manner
- If disclosure is required to prevent loss of life, injury or financial losses
- If disclosed information has been processed as statistical data to render recognition of individuals impossible
In order to provide better services to our customers, JCM Group Companies may entrust part of our business operations. In this case, we will select a trustee that is recognized to handle personal information appropriately, and will make arrangements in the contract or other agreement to prevent the leakage of the customer's personal information through proper management of personal information and confidentiality, and will manage the information appropriately.
If the subject of the personal information requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion etc. in connection with their own personal information, Japan Cash Machine Co., Ltd. will confirm that the request is from the subject making the request based on a predetermined process and, unless there is a legal or business-related objection is evident, carry out the request as soon as it is practical to do so.
In addition, JCM Group Companies may refer to the cookies stored on your computer via third parties to whom JCM Group Companies entrusts the distribution of advertisements, etc., or via web pages other than this site, to distribute advertisements and promote the our products.
Google Analytics Terms of Service:
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on:
JCM Group Companies have in place suitable countermeasures against unauthorized access, leaks, appropriation, modification, etc. of personal information.
We also provide in-house training in connection with the appropriate protection and handling of personal information.
JCM Group Companies reserves the right to update this policy without prior warning in response to changes in societal circumstances, technological progress, changes in operation environment, etc.. The updated policy will be deemed applicable when put up on our site.
If you wish to check anything relating to your own personal information, please contact the section to which you provide your personal information or the section responsible for answering such requests.
If you unsure as to which section to contact or wish to ask in connection to personal information provided on our site, please use the Contact page.