When you use certain functions on our site, such as contact forms etc., please be aware that you may not be able to do so without providing us with private information.
For viewing our site, we recommend the following environments.
PC Browser (*1)
Microsoft Edge(Chromium)、Firefox、Google Chrome
iPhone iOS7 or higher, Android 4.1.2 or higher
- If you use a browser other than those recommended here, some images may not be correctly displayed.
- If Java Script is disabled, some content and navigation information may not be correctly displayed.
Content in PDF format is provided to ensure that everyone can use our site in an enjoyable way.
To view this content, the following software is required.
Adobe Reader (free) for viewing files in PDF format.
When you provide private information, your privacy is protected through use of communication encryption technologies, such SSL (Secure Socket Layer), in the website.
Note that if your browser does not support SSL, you may not be able to access pages that use it.
The content of our site (text, images and all other information) is all copyright or trademark of the Group unless otherwise specified. The content of our site is for personal use only. It is protected under copyright or trademark law and may not be reused without the express permission of JCM.
The links on our site can be freely used, including those not on the top page. However, please note that the Group is unable to accept responsibility if links break due to content changes.
Also, we do not accept the following behavior or links from any of the websites listed below
- Sites including information at risk of being illegal
- Sites including content intended to harm individuals or businesses
- Sites including content that could adversely affect society’s trust in the Group
- Sites including content for phishing by making use our site, or content intended to exploit the content of our site for commercial gain
- Websites that display pages from our site within frames
- Links to images etc. that are not HTML files
The Group does not accept responsibility for the safekeeping etc. of private information provided by the user to other company websites arrived at by clicking links on our site (referred to as “linked sites” below). When using a linked site, please do so in accordance with the conditions of use set out on the linked site.
The Group is unable to guarantee that the accuracy, completeness or safety of the content on our site. The Group reserves the right to alter the content on our site and the makeup of our products/services at any time.
The Group will not accept any responsibility for losses incurred to the customer as a result of using information from our site or losses incurred as a result of information obtained from any linked site.
The use of our site and items relating to our site is, unless otherwise specified, subject to the Japanese Law. Moreover, any disputes arising in connection with this site shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of Osaka District Court in the first instance.